There are newer employer reviews for Resource Group

A professional and motivational experience

I have been working at Resource Group

Pros

Salary as compared to average market. Leaves Professionalization

Cons

As compared to market our salaries are paid on 10th of every month which seriously effects our monthly calendar

Advice to Management

Increment in salaries as the calculation done for our salaries are at least 10 years old

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Unprofessional

I have been working at Resource Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Resource Group is very much “if your face fits culture”, if your face fits you can go far, regardless of the quality of quantity of your work. The wage can be fair in comparison to other local companies.

Cons

From my experiences, Resource Group has a very high staff turnover rate with a very high hire and fire mentality. They are also unwilling to work with people who have disabilities and will not provide adequate support for them as they should in regards to the Equality’s Act of 2010. From my personal experiences Resource Group has poor untrained managers who quite simply do not know how to manage. There is an extreme micromanagement culture. Also no training is provided for the roles with a high blame culture when things go wrong. Resource Group also operates on negative incentives rather than recognising any achievements or good performances. Resource group are very intense on their procedures, which means the company is not as agile as it should be for its size.

Advice to Management

Review lower management. Ensure that the company is actually abiding by the Equality Act of 2010 in their actions, providing support for disabled employees and ensuring they are not publically humiliated because of their disabilities.

2. No Action Talk Only

I worked at Resource Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not a bad salary, no one checking up on you at all for progress on work, role or project delivery and a fair bit of international travel. If you "click" you will go far, dont rock the boat and most likely no one will notice you are even there...or not!

Cons

Zero direction from totally inadequate Middle and Upper Management. Ass covering from Upper and Middle Management equates in to a serious blame culture, a real hire and fire mentality lower down the food chain, really quite a shambles to say the least!

Advice to Management

Work out whether you own and run an engineering company or just semi-manage another bunch of recruiters untammed or sell the company whilst it is still worth something and let a real organisation make something of it!