Resource Group

www.eresourcegrp.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Group

Lack of direction translated into a lack of action.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England (UK)

I worked at Resource Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You don't have to work very hard, especially if your 'face fits'.
Good work-life balance.
Very unlikely to ever be sacked as long as you keep your head down and don't upset anyone.
Great place if you want to clock watch and not really go anywhere.

Cons

Owners and Directors provide absolutely no direction. Complete lack of strategic thinking.
Complete lack of career development.
Lots of words, very little action.
Failure to look after managers has translated into an exodus of the experienced staff.

Either start providing some strategic direction, or cut the businesses loose and let them sink or swim on their own.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Group (View Most Recent)

A professional and motivational experience

I have been working at Resource Group

Pros

Salary as compared to average market. Leaves
    Professionalization

Cons

As compared to market our salaries are paid on 10th of every month which seriously effects our monthly calendar

Increment in salaries as the calculation done for our salaries are at least 10 years old

Unprofessional

I have been working at Resource Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Resource Group is very much “if your face fits culture”, if your face fits you can go far, regardless of the quality of quantity of your work. The wage can be fair in comparison to other local companies.

Cons

From my experiences, Resource Group has a very high staff turnover rate with a very high hire and fire mentality. They are also unwilling to work with people who have disabilities and will not provide adequate support for them as they should in regards to the Equality’s Act of 2010.

From my personal experiences Resource Group has poor untrained managers who quite simply do not know how to manage. There is an extreme micromanagement culture. Also no training is provided for the roles with a high blame culture when things go wrong. Resource Group also operates on negative incentives rather than recognising any achievements or good performances. Resource group are very intense on their procedures, which means the company is not as agile as it should be for its size.

Review lower management. Ensure that the company is actually abiding by the Equality Act of 2010 in their actions, providing support for disabled employees and ensuring they are not publically humiliated because of their disabilities.

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Group