Resource Interactive
www.resource.com Columbus, OH 150 to 499 Employees

The work and culture is so unique that folks, much like myself, come back during their career.

Creative Director (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsThere is no shortage of talented, bright and creative people. You definitely get out of it what you put into it. Leadership from a director level and above is packed with inspiring, driven leaders. Resource has a diverse client roster with innovation opportunities around every corner.

ConsFor whatever reason, folks overlook Columbus for cities like Chicago, New York, Atlanta and so forth. People considering Resource need to give Columbus a fair chance and discover how great of a city it is to live and work in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo matter how big we grow to, please keep the core culture intact. It's what brought me back and keeps me anchored.

Strong business with smart leadership

I have been working at Resource Interactive

Pros: Resource Interactive has a strong company culture that starts at the top. There are four values that guide the way the business grows and… Cons: If you're not passionate about consumers, brands, and digital marketing,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best thing about Resource is the collection of smart people that I get to work with every day.

I have been working at Resource Interactive

Pros: When you work at Resource you feel like you're working in a big city agency, but every day when you go home you realize that… Cons: Huge salaries come out of huge cities and Resource is in the midwest. The biggest downside to working at Resource is the misunderstanding that because… Advice to Senior Management: You're already doing all of the right things; keeping the culture alive, and continuing to innovate. If you remember that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Resource Interactive.

Worked for Resource Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resource Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resource Interactive CEO Kelly Mooney. All reviews posted anonymously by Resource Interactive employees.