Resource Interactive

www.resource.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive

The work and culture is so unique that folks, much like myself, come back during their career.

Current Employee - Creative Director in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Creative Director in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Resource Interactive full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is no shortage of talented, bright and creative people. You definitely get out of it what you put into it. Leadership from a director level and above is packed with inspiring, driven leaders. Resource has a diverse client roster with innovation opportunities around every corner.

Cons

For whatever reason, folks overlook Columbus for cities like Chicago, New York, Atlanta and so forth. People considering Resource need to give Columbus a fair chance and discover how great of a city it is to live and work in.

No matter how big we grow to, please keep the core culture intact. It's what brought me back and keeps me anchored.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Interactive (View Most Recent)

A great environment to come into work for

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Resource Interactive full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working for large companies and gaining the experience that comes along with it, working with talented people in your field

Cons

Its a large company and its not as intimate as a small firm, your impact for the larger clients is small

Strong business with smart leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Resource Interactive

Pros

Resource Interactive has a strong company culture that starts at the top. There are four values that guide the way the business grows and develops: Feed the Culture, Lean Forward, Do the Right Thing, and Make Anything Possible. The company creates amazing work for clients, and associates respect and appreciate each others talents.

Cons

If you're not passionate about consumers, brands, and digital marketing, this is not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive