Resource Interactive

www.resource.com
  www.resource.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive

The work and culture is so unique that folks, much like myself, come back during their career.

Current Employee - Creative Director in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Creative Director in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Resource Interactive full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is no shortage of talented, bright and creative people. You definitely get out of it what you put into it. Leadership from a director level and above is packed with inspiring, driven leaders. Resource has a diverse client roster with innovation opportunities around every corner.

Cons

For whatever reason, folks overlook Columbus for cities like Chicago, New York, Atlanta and so forth. People considering Resource need to give Columbus a fair chance and discover how great of a city it is to live and work in.

No matter how big we grow to, please keep the core culture intact. It's what brought me back and keeps me anchored.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Interactive (View Most Recent)

Strong business with smart leadership

I have been working at Resource Interactive

Pros

Resource Interactive has a strong company culture that starts at the top. There are four values that guide the way the business grows and develops: Feed the Culture, Lean Forward, Do the Right Thing, and Make Anything Possible. The company creates amazing work for clients, and associates respect and appreciate each others talents.

Cons

If you're not passionate about consumers, brands, and digital marketing, this is not the place for you.

The best thing about Resource is the collection of smart people that I get to work with every day.

I have been working at Resource Interactive

Pros

When you work at Resource you feel like you're working in a big city agency, but every day when you go home you realize that you're not paying for a mortgage that could single-handedly lift a small village out of poverty. You can bring your dog to work, have drinks at the Noodle, push the limits of your craft, and actually look forward to what challenges the next day will hold. I get to do great work every day and get paid for it ... this is my second home.

Cons

Huge salaries come out of huge cities and Resource is in the midwest. The biggest downside to working at Resource is the misunderstanding that because it "feels" like a big city agency it will eventually pay like a big city agency. If you want a big city salary you have to live in a big city.

You're already doing all of the right things; keeping the culture alive, and continuing to innovate. If you remember that Resource is not great, but is made great by the people in it then it will never have to end.

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive