Resource Interactive

www.resource.com
  www.resource.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive

I still love coming to work, but there a some days...

I have been working at Resource Interactive full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really enjoy the work I do and my peers are great. They do a good job of trying to keep the culture and work environment fun and involved. Support from font-line managers is good, however, support from upper management seems to be non-existent sometimes.

Cons

Sometimes I leave the office shaking my head wondering what upper management was thinking. Things that should be a priority are often overlooked and things that really don't make a difference to the bottom-line are celebrated.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Interactive (View Most Recent)

Depends on where you work

I worked at Resource Interactive

Pros

Good, fun, creative atmosphere. Great job for junior and single people. Some great leaders and creative minds.

Cons

Tends to focus more on getting the cache name of certain clients, vs on what clients will be good long-term partnerships to work with. Leaves people to crash and burn on unhealthy client relationships, providing little support. Many 80+ hour weeks. Just like high school, some teams are the 'in-crowd' teams and get all the best talent.

Stop re-organizing every 6 months

A great company... in transition.

I have been working at Resource Interactive full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I work with some of the smartest people I've ever met. Many of them are truly hilarious. Some projects are great, some of the brands are cool. Benefits are good, salary is ok. There is probably 300+ employees at this time across multiple offices, but the President and CEO will learn your name and take time to chat. That's a rare thing, I think.

Cons

It's a company in transition. There is a desire by management to be a full service ad agency, but a culture built around making pretty things and the notion that no brand can resist a great idea. I wish. There is a lack of interest in things like market research, analytics, PR and just general marketing. This stuff is not as sexy and fun as creative, but you can't be an agency and still think like a small design shop. The company can also be a bit clique-ish, with pretty girls somehow surviving round after round of layoffs. Oh look, there are the hipsters, and over there the jocks, and check out that group of nerds!

This company has a great culture, and truly great core values I believe in. It just needs to decide what kind of company it wants to be a go for it. So many in upper management are lifers that I just don't know if they are capable of striking out in a new direction. And that's fine if it just wants to stay the course.

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Interactive