There are newer employer reviews for Resource Management Concepts

Best place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Senior Systems Safety Engineer in Portsmouth, VA
Former Employee - Senior Systems Safety Engineer in Portsmouth, VA

I worked at Resource Management Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small business, minority owned, highly professional, excellent employee relationship. Supervisor was very personable and caring and stayed engaged with my job progress. Job was very interesting and management was very encouraging and motivating.

Cons

Most jobs are government contract jobs that may not last long. However this was made plain to me from the beginning.

Advice to Management

Look to bundle jobs to keep good employees on board.

Other Employee Reviews for Resource Management Concepts

1. Terrible Company to Work For.

I worked at Resource Management Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not a single one. I had a feeling working for this company was a bad idea, and I should have followed that feeling.

Cons

Bad benefits. Low vacation time, poor healthcare options. Management is incompetent. They undertake projects with no concept of the scope or the technical work being done. They alienate all of the good people working for them; in the span of three months, 70% of my team left the company voluntarily because of the way they treat their employees. There is virtually no communication between management and employees. Management will constantly lie to both the employees and the customers. They claim that they take care of their employees, but their model is to lay people off and replace them with woefully underqualified individuals who have no business being in the position they were hired for. Direct quote from former project manager: "I think I know enough now that I could replace any person working here."

Advice to Management

Stop lying. Talk to your employees. Stop hiring incompetence. Reward openness and honesty rather than unjustified optimism.