Resource Solutions

www.resourcesolutions.com
  www.resourcesolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Solutions

A great RPO company with big plans

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Resource Solutions

Pros

I get to work with a portfolio of really interesting client brands on cutting edge projects. It's a great place to be challenged. Never gets boring as there's always something new to work on.
As an employer, they're also really understanding of my need to work flexibly.

Cons

No real downsides to working here - I'm really enjoying it.

I think we need to work on our internal communications a bit more.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Solutions (View Most Recent)

A first class organisation with a vision that is clear and holds employees' development at it's core.

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are without exception all high quality and this has an inspiring and motivational affect. Leadership of the business is strong both in terms of growing the organisation (which breeds opportunity) but also in embracing an employee focussed agenda. The working environment is fantastic and Head Office is a fun place to be around. Our approach to achieving and maintaining true partnerships with our clients is exactly what is needed, but also so often lacking, in this industry. Pay and benefits are both good as is work life balance and the flexibility offered by the organisation. A great organisation that genuinely makes you proud to be an employee and part of the 500+ strong team.

Cons

Prefer not to split hairs or quote areas of improvement that are typical across all businesses! Perhaps a greater attention of developing the business outside of London but this is an case of growing the company rather than a criticism.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Inflexible, Long Hours, Unsupportive Management

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I must say although generally dissatisfied at my base client site where my confidence was chipped away by unsupportive and "blame cultured" management, I had the opportunity to work for another client site which I really enjoyed due to a highly supportive and encouraging manager. I had the opportunity to manage my own workload and projects and I felt my confidence had been restored.

Cons

Although an RPO, some managers are too agency focused and foster an unprofessional environment. Working hours are really long 8.30 to 6 and yet we are expected to attend (with no option of not attending) after work events in London. No flexibility in remote working or flexible hours. Benefits are practically non-existent. High turnover of staff. In terms of progression it's one rule for one and another rule for others.

Move away from an agency culture, it will do you no favours when liaising with clients. Consider improvements in work life balance to retain staff. The pressure to attend work events outside of working hours is highly inconvenient for staff with children and family commitments.

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Solutions