Resource Solutions

www.resourcesolutions.com
  www.resourcesolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Solutions

Good company but they need to engage with thier staff more.

I have been working at Resource Solutions

Pros

Great client list with varying RPO models throughout which present interesting and challenging opportunities. S

Cons

Geographically restricted to central London mostly and heavily focused within Financial Services industry. Senior management need to engage more with their staff.

Develope your internal comms plan and engagement strategy.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Solutions (View Most Recent)

A great RPO company with big plans

I have been working at Resource Solutions

Pros

I get to work with a portfolio of really interesting client brands on cutting edge projects. It's a great place to be challenged. Never gets boring as there's always something new to work on.
    As an employer, they're also really understanding of my need to work flexibly.

Cons

No real downsides to working here - I'm really enjoying it.

I think we need to work on our internal communications a bit more.

A first class organisation with a vision that is clear and holds employees' development at it's core.

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are without exception all high quality and this has an inspiring and motivational affect. Leadership of the business is strong both in terms of growing the organisation (which breeds opportunity) but also in embracing an employee focussed agenda. The working environment is fantastic and Head Office is a fun place to be around. Our approach to achieving and maintaining true partnerships with our clients is exactly what is needed, but also so often lacking, in this industry. Pay and benefits are both good as is work life balance and the flexibility offered by the organisation. A great organisation that genuinely makes you proud to be an employee and part of the 500+ strong team.

Cons

Prefer not to split hairs or quote areas of improvement that are typical across all businesses! Perhaps a greater attention of developing the business outside of London but this is an case of growing the company rather than a criticism.

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Solutions