There are newer employer reviews for ResourceMFG

ResourceMFG is a great resource to help you jump start your career or to assist you with expanding into other areas.

Current Employee - Recruiter/Staff Performance Manager in Lawrenceville, GA
Current Employee - Recruiter/Staff Performance Manager in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at ResourceMFG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Resource is a great place to work because we value our employees on all levels.

Cons

There are no downsides our goal is to provide quality customer satisfacation and we always go the extra mile.

Advice to Management

Our management s very team and family oriented and their continual support by equipping us with the necessary tools to do our jobs is what makes ResourceMFG a wonderful place to work!

Other Employee Reviews for ResourceMFG

1. Good place to get started back in the workforce

Current Employee - Supervisor in El Paso, TX
    Current Employee - Supervisor in El Paso, TX

Pros

Will match your skills with a good posiiton Communication is excellent between Manager and employees Will try to get the best compensation Continually looking for better opportunities for the client

Cons

Temporary jobs Not a good system for time worked

2. Machine Operator

Current Employee - Machine Operator in Lagrange, GA
    Current Employee - Machine Operator in Lagrange, GA

I have been working at ResourceMFG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You have a couple of people that will go out their way and help you as long as you dont screw them over by like not coming to work or just leaving the assignment. They really do work with you. I will say I do have a criminal background (1 felony) and through the grace of God they gave me a chance. Third shift ITW....

Cons

So 2 problems. My boyfriend worked for them before I did. He loved his job. And granted he was only there for a week his son broke his arm and had to be rushed from school to the emergency room. My boyfriend called the plant he was working at AND resourcemfg and left detailed messages. The next day he called resource to male sure he could still go to work, they told him he had been let go. He had the hospital excuse and all. The top recruiter told him it didnt matter he was let go AND was ineligible for rehire. (When I started working for them I asked the lady I was working with, not top lady, said his app was inactive and he just needed to update his file.) My 2nd problem with resource, I put in my application with them i believe around maybe November, I got a call to come in for orientation, take my drug test and do a background check. I NEVER heard bacl from them UNTIL (about) 3 weeks ago. Sonce I changed my number they got in contact with my mom which number I had put down as an extra numver I did not understand why they were calling because when they received my background they told me they couldnt work with me (after me asking could they work with me even if i have a pending felony and they told me yes) well come to find out they couldnt work with me because a different lady (not top lady either) only tried to get me at 1 plant (Glovis) and with them having very strict policies for background requirements I was not eligible.to work there. So with her not trying to get me anywhere else i had no job. So conclusion to my story Resource hire recruiters that actually care about their employees and their jobs. And if you have recruiters that are doing the things that i said above you all need to have a sit down and try to tell them to consider whats going on. Do whats best for the temp workers not your pockets or fame/recognition.

Advice to Management

Get more people who care about the workers and not themselves