Resources For Human Development
www.rhd.org Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

OK place

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Resources For Human Development

ProsLayed back and low-stress environment. Not a lot of pressure to put in overtime. RHD culture promotes empowerment, so managers don't spend a lot of time managing you. Although benefits are costly, it is made up for with time off, 22 days a year PTO and 11 holidays. As a nonprofit, RHD does indeed help people who need it, so if that's important to you, RHD might be for you.

ConsIncompetently managed in almost every respect. Lots of dead weight on staff and no annual raises for 2-3 years. Senior management has never worked anywhere else, is resistant to any new ideas, and is just there to continue feathering their nests until they retire. A technology dinosaur.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on efficiency and cutting the waste and the place will be flush with cash.

I would prefer not to describe them at this time

Companion (Current Employee)
Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Resources For Human Development

Pros: Provide care for those individuals whom need it along with… Cons: They don't want to pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay Me; I did the work. Reimburse me, I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

Counselor (Former Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I worked at Resources For Human Development

Pros: you have a job but you dont do overtimer Cons: no pay incrtease and give employees holliday pay Advice to Senior Management: increase pay More

There are newer reviews on Resources For Human Development.

Worked for Resources For Human Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resources For Human Development reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resources For Human Development CEO Dyann Roth . All reviews posted anonymously by Resources For Human Development employees.