Resources For Human Development

Unstable management

Counselor (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Resources For Human Development full-time for more than a year

ProsThe stated values of the company are good. The initial compensation and benefits are fair, and there are some good people working there. A good cultural cross-section of people.

ConsThe values that were promoted were not practiced. Heavy handed upper management. There seemed to be quite a bit of office politicking and petty disagreements that escalated unnecessarily.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to look at everything objectively. Reward those who do this work for the right reasons.

Great for 3 years then horrible the last two

Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Resources For Human Development full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Mostly patient/consumer centered and has a lot of great employees Cons: A few people at the regional level tend to run… Advice to Senior Management: Visit programs and talk to the staff. Do surprise visits and interview staff away… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is not worth it....

Direct Care Employee (Former Employee)
Allentown, PA

I worked at Resources For Human Development full-time for less than a year

Pros: The overtime tends to be the norm at RHD. The… Cons: The Bethlehem office has an alarming turn over rate of employees. The company has financial spending problems, which leads to… Advice to Senior Management: Do not let supervisors hire friends as employees at residential sites. The company has to fix the spending… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Resources For Human Development.

Worked for Resources For Human Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resources For Human Development reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resources For Human Development CEO Dyann Roth . All reviews posted anonymously by Resources For Human Development employees.