Resources For Human Development
www.rhd.org Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Great company, great idea, poor execution

I have been working at Resources For Human Development

ProsI love the work environment...open, fun, diverse, the type of experience you'd expect at a human services type non-profit but here it's done with a little more color and pop. Very, very good people working here, many of whom really care about what we do and take pride in their jobs. While not universal, I believe the workforce here is very estute and professional.

ConsSenior management is set in their ways. 40 years of doing things the same way can be tough to overcome, but I think they need to face reality and modernize a bit. Reinventing the wheel never really works...it's round for a reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd some younger and newer folks to the management team and take the advice of people outside your own circle. It is okay to change - especially if the changes lead to a stronger business.

If You Are A Fan of Nepotism, This Is The Place For You!

Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Resources For Human Development

Pros: The benefits are decent, the pay is average. Their group… Cons: The hiring of family and friends within management and senior management is astonishing. You are not treated with any respect and humiliated in front of… Advice to Senior Management: Why bother they wouldn't take it even if you beat them over the head with it. Treat people as you expect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A very good place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Resources For Human Development

Pros: 1. Supportive management. 2. Opportunity to grow within the organization. 3. Everybody get equal bonus - including the CEO and the management. 4. The CEO gets… Cons: Pay and benefits are very less. Pricey 401k fee - no… Advice to Senior Management: Management is very receptive to employee feedback. With the current economy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Resources For Human Development.

Worked for Resources For Human Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resources For Human Development reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resources For Human Development CEO Dyann Roth . All reviews posted anonymously by Resources For Human Development employees.