Responsys

www.responsys.com
  www.responsys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Great to be a part of such an innovating company with the brightest individuals in the industry.

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

Imagine working with the brightest individuals in the industry, promoting the best product in the industry, for a company that is seeing incredible growth. That's the experience at Responsys.

Cons

When a company is growing at this rate, there are often some organizational issues that need to be fixed. The company has done a great job in adapting to change as we continue to grow as the leaders of our industry.

121 Other Employee Reviews for Responsys (View Most Recent)

Great company where your destiny is ultimately in your hands.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

The people here are amazing. There's an high-level of mutual respect among co-workers. The environment is laid back and relaxed, even though many of us are busy beyond belief. Ultimately, you determine your success here. If you're willing to work harder and smarter than your colleagues, you'll generally be rewarded accordingly. No one is penalized for just "doing their job", but management clearly recognizes those who go "above and beyond".

Cons

It's tough to balance your work/personal life. Management will not stop from taking on too much work, so its up to you to manage your workload. Fortunately, no one is penalized for saying "no" when they've got enough on their plate. No matter how much I can talk this place up, at the end of the day, it's just like any other job and has it's problems.

Pay attention to what the people in the trenches and what the clients are saying. Some decisions are being made up in the ivory tower that do not align with what has made us successful to this point.

OK

Current Employee - Program Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

The free food and drinks are the best. The free parking is a plus as well. As far as the culture I would say there is work that needs to be done.

Cons

Management is ok but they can be a little micromanaging in their overall style. Also the benefits are not that great

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys