Responsys
www.responsys.com San Bruno, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Why would you work at Responsys?

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee)

ProsResponsys is an innovative company with a solid vision and a great group of people driving that vision. The energy and enthusiasm the team has in driving our customer strategies is contagious and educational. It has been an exciting place to work that now offers me an enjoyable career path.

ConsTher rigerous processes take a little getting used to - once understood, the benefits of those processes to support customer management and working efficiency are huge.

Challenging. Rewarding. Empowering.

Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros: Great people. Clear focus. Energy & passion Cons: Results orientated. Personal accountability & transparency Advice to Senior Management: Be bold Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very fast paced, never a dull moment.

I have been working at Responsys

Pros: I'm always asked what I like about Responsys from interview candidates. The people brought me here. The career opportunities are why I've… Cons: Slow to adjust to market salaries. Miss-timed the IPO. Stock price has suffered… Advice to Senior Management: Need a follow up to the email marketing cash cow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Responsys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Responsys CEO Dan Springer. All reviews posted anonymously by Responsys employees.