Responsys
www.responsys.com San Bruno, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent work environment for motivated individuals!

ProsUpon joining the Responsys team, I made a few immediate observations: everyone here is bright, everyone is driven, and everyone is a team player. That being said, my onboarding process at Responsys was quite positive, as I felt I had a tremendous amount of support in getting fully ramped up. After speaking with nearly every individual on the sales floor, I felt I had an endless amount of resources at my fingertips. There is a sense of pride and accomplishment that my colleagues carry that consistently inspires me to work hard and achieve results. I feel the pressure to do well here, but the right amount of pressure can be a good thing- and this type is the empowering kind, because ultimately, everyone is here to be successful and achieve a common goal.

ConsAt times I feel bad for utilizing my lunch break, because it seems people often eat at their desk and rarely take a break to get fresh air outside. The office also feels a bit like a dungeon, as it is on the dark side and has a full cubicle layout.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring the onboarding process, a ton of material is thrown at the new hire. Meeting with every individual during the first week takes away from some of the valuable resources/tools provided, so spreading these meetings out over a two week window would be more manageable. A review of the most important prospecting tools post first and second week training would be valuable.

Smart people, but not such smart comp plans

Strategic Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros: There are a lot of talented people - hard working… Cons: They are stingy on comp, stock and there is no… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people. Don't think like an ad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place for a bit but lack of career growth possibility

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros: Good market space Growing Some good people Cons: Like most growing companies upper management does not know how to properly manage people. Very project… Advice to Senior Management: Grow an R&D organization. Be agressive in new markets Be aggressive in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Responsys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Responsys CEO Dan Springer. All reviews posted anonymously by Responsys employees.