Responsys
www.responsys.com San Bruno, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great team to work with

ProsPublic company led by a dynamic, intelligent, charming individual who continues to lead and look forward, even after taking the company public. A lot of CEO's take the place public and then leave for new frontiers, but ours has stayed and continues to lead and look for ways to improve and further our success.

ConsRapid growth has led to increasing problems in the personnel infrastructure as groups struggle to accommodate the larger customer base and its accompanying problems. Management struggles to keep abreast of the new challenges, and team members feel overwhelmed and as if they will never attain balance again. Caseloads increase and problems grow more complex. It is a challenging environment to all.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within, focus on training employees and nurturing their careers rather than discouraging growth and interdepartmental movement.

Excellent work environment for motivated individuals!

I have been working at Responsys full-time

Pros: Upon joining the Responsys team, I made a few immediate observations: everyone here is bright, everyone is driven, and everyone is a team player. That… Cons: At times I feel bad for utilizing my lunch break, because it seems people often eat at their desk and rarely take a break to… Advice to Senior Management: During the onboarding process, a ton of material is thrown at the new hire. Meeting with every individual during the first week takes away from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart people, but not such smart comp plans

Strategic Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros: There are a lot of talented people - hard working… Cons: They are stingy on comp, stock and there is no… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people. Don't think like an ad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Responsys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Responsys CEO Dan Springer. All reviews posted anonymously by Responsys employees.