There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Great company, best job/career I have had.

Current Employee - Senior Director, Customer Success  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Director, Customer Success in Denver, CO

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

People are great...in general A-players. Executive team is great...very little turn over in management staff (good thing). Mangement is very approachable...not a lot of focus on chains of command.

Benefits are good as is compensation. As long as a person is working hard, doing the right things, getting their jobs done, a lot of autonomy and independence.

Responsys is in hot space (marketing SaaS) and continues to be a leader with great product and great customer list.

Responsys continues to grow/expand which creates a lot of opportunity.

Cons

Work life balance can be hard to achieve sometimes. Company is growing fast and sometimes systems/information management, etc. does not keep up.

As a public company, a lot of focus on finance/legal process/guidelines. All necessary but creates some challenges sometimes.

While the new ESPP program is great, stock options (retention, etc.) is lacking.

Focus on keeping Responsys a fun place to work. Think about how to compensate/retain employees.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Responsys (View Most Recent)

Amazing Internship with Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Sales Development Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Responsys has a great culture. Everyone is outgoing and friendly. There are really smart people that are willing to take time to share their knowledge and answer questions. Everyone around me is looking out for me and leading me in a direction toward success. There is a strong sense of teamwork. The work we do as interns is valued and acknowledged, which is rewarding. I've had the opportunity to listen in on sales calls and meet with people from other departments to hear what they are doing. I'm only halfway through my internship and I've already learned a lot. The city is a fun place to work. I've really enjoyed my time so far at Responsys.

Cons

The commute is far, but worth it.

Fantastic Internship!

Current Employee - Sales Development  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Development in New York, NY

I have been working at Responsys as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, fantastic management that truly cares about your development as a professional. You are able to get advice from some of the top leaders in the industry and learn from the best! If you're looking for an insightful and challenging internship, Responsys is the place. Get the pleasure to work with some of the hardest workers around that will inspire you to push yourself in every aspect. You will be given every opportunity to thrive here and if you can not, take a closer look at your work ethic.

Cons

My only con was not being able to see my boss more due to being NYC and he in San Francisco. (This was my choice to stay in NYC)

Continue to provide training and opportunities to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!