Amazing Internship with Great Opportunities

Current Intern - Sales Development Intern in San Francisco, CA
Current Intern - Sales Development Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Responsys has a great culture. Everyone is outgoing and friendly. There are really smart people that are willing to take time to share their knowledge and answer questions. Everyone around me is looking out for me and leading me in a direction toward success. There is a strong sense of teamwork. The work we do as interns is valued and acknowledged, which is rewarding. I've had the opportunity to listen in on sales calls and meet with people from other departments to hear what they are doing. I'm only halfway through my internship and I've already learned a lot. The city is a fun place to work. I've really enjoyed my time so far at Responsys.

Cons

The commute is far, but worth it.

Other Employee Reviews for Responsys

1. Fantastic Internship!

Current Intern - Sales Development in New York, NY
    Current Intern - Sales Development in New York, NY

I have been working at Responsys as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, fantastic management that truly cares about your development as a professional. You are able to get advice from some of the top leaders in the industry and learn from the best! If you're looking for an insightful and challenging internship, Responsys is the place. Get the pleasure to work with some of the hardest workers around that will inspire you to push yourself in every aspect. You will be given every opportunity to thrive here and if you can not, take a closer look at your work ethic.

Cons

My only con was not being able to see my boss more due to being NYC and he in San Francisco. (This was my choice to stay in NYC)

Advice to Management

Continue to provide training and opportunities to succeed.

Very poor morale

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Bruno, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at Responsys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Location. Great offices that are fairly new.

Cons

Underhanded management team. Going to HR with any complaints is a complete joke. Very underhanded and sneaky.

Advice to Management

Please stop encouraging employees to go to glassdoor and post good reviews. Spend your time training managers first.