Very poor morale

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  San Bruno, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location. Great offices that are fairly new.

Cons

Underhanded management team. Going to HR with any complaints is a complete joke. Very underhanded and sneaky.

Please stop encouraging employees to go to glassdoor and post good reviews. Spend your time training managers first.

Other Reviews for Responsys

Great company, best job/career I have had.

Current Employee - Senior Director, Customer Success  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Director, Customer Success in Denver, CO

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

People are great...in general A-players. Executive team is great...very little turn over in management staff (good thing). Mangement is very approachable...not a lot of focus on chains of command.

Benefits are good as is compensation. As long as a person is working hard, doing the right things, getting their jobs done, a lot of autonomy and independence.

Responsys is in hot space (marketing SaaS) and continues to be a leader with great product and great customer list.

Responsys continues to grow/expand which creates a lot of opportunity.

Cons

Work life balance can be hard to achieve sometimes. Company is growing fast and sometimes systems/information management, etc. does not keep up.

As a public company, a lot of focus on finance/legal process/guidelines. All necessary but creates some challenges sometimes.

While the new ESPP program is great, stock options (retention, etc.) is lacking.

Focus on keeping Responsys a fun place to work. Think about how to compensate/retain employees.

Amazing Internship with Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Sales Development Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Responsys as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Responsys has a great culture. Everyone is outgoing and friendly. There are really smart people that are willing to take time to share their knowledge and answer questions. Everyone around me is looking out for me and leading me in a direction toward success. There is a strong sense of teamwork. The work we do as interns is valued and acknowledged, which is rewarding. I've had the opportunity to listen in on sales calls and meet with people from other departments to hear what they are doing. I'm only halfway through my internship and I've already learned a lot. The city is a fun place to work. I've really enjoyed my time so far at Responsys.

Cons

The commute is far, but worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!