There are newer employer reviews for Restaurant Technologies

Very Happy

I have been working at Restaurant Technologies full-time

Pros

Good group of people to work with. They really stand behind their culture of doing the right things. I'm not sure what others may expect out of a job, but RTI treats people fairly.

Cons

The hours can be long and work is coming in 24/7. You're also going to be wearing a lot of hats and jumping from one task to the next - spreading yourself pretty thin at times.

Keep innovating - keep getting better and faster.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very good experience cut very short without knowledge.

I have been working at Restaurant Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Extremely progressive company with excellent benefits and pay for employees. A lot of autonomy is given and there is a huge focus on employee contribution to progress the company. There is a lot of room allowed for new ideas as long as they are presented well.

Cons

Remote employees can feel disengaged due to not always knowing what is going on at the corporate office. There can be a tendency for management to listen to tenured employees vs rookies. My only complaint is one particular employee was a bad seed and was complained about by many yet he is viewed as a leader.

Listen and allow all employees to have a voice, not just those that are tenured.

2. Watch Your Back

Former Employee - Master Service Technician in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Master Service Technician in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Restaurant Technologies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

In the beginning it was a great company to work for, But everything changed once the founder left, and the company was being run by the current ceo.

Cons

As as service tech we worked Long irregular hours, 50-70 per week. Time off between shifts sometimes was only 5 hours. Our tools were inadequate to properly perform the job. The equipment installed was substandard. We were forced to be on call without being compensated for it. Management has no loyalty to the employees, local management is deceptive and mistreats employees and Upper Management and Corporate let it happen.

Treat your employees better, and do a better job of hiring your managers. I worked for you for 10 years and my record was impeccable. But I was fired because of blatant lies told by the new service manager. When I called corporate no one would take my call, and when I did finally get thru I was told there was nothing they can do.

There are newer employer reviews for Restaurant Technologies