There are newer employer reviews for Restaurant Technologies

RTI - Had great potential!

Former Employee - General Manager
Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Restaurant Technologies

Pros

Restaurant Technologies Inc has a unique service offering with contracts with multiple national companies bringing a certain amount of stability to the company.

Cons

The turnover has been very high by any standard over the last three years. The pay is below comparable positions in similar companies.

Advice to Management

Your employees are your most valuable asset. Start treating these like they are and you will finally see the company achieve it targets.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good place to work

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Mendota Heights, MN
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Mendota Heights, MN

I have been working at Restaurant Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, flexibility, growing company, management support, benefits and wellness program

Cons

My commute is the only issue I have

It's Been Nice - here's your severance - So Long!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I worked at Restaurant Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoyed my time at RTI for several years. There was a huge disconnect at the top and rivalry between the founder and CEO. It wasn't pretty and made for an uncomfortable work environment. The community outreach and all it's introductory initiatives happened during my tenure. It appears they still value the community and help out those less fortunate. The pay was good as were the benefits, but respect deteriorated during my tenure.

Cons

I was blind to what was going on behind closed doors, even though I worked relatively closely to those at the top. I saw numerous "excellent" employees suddenly termed for no good reason. In my opinion, once a decision was made to get rid of you, there was no turning back. Many good employees at various levels in the company were moving on to their next journey - with a moments notice. Then it was my turn to go…yet I hadn't received a bad review, any warnings, any developmental areas to work on, etc. I fought for my job, but it didn't matter. I was going to be given another "entry level" job at the same pay…HUM, how does that work? I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but continued to work until they found a New Me! Meanwhile, the work environment was less than professional and I continued to get no good, real reason for the change. After several months of looking for the new me, it happened. A replacement waltzed in over 23 years younger than me and this baby boomer took the proverbial hike!

Advice to Management

Ethics, respect, and a great work environment have been slowly been tossed by the wayside. The narcissist at the top, needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and get over himself! Try running the company by yourself - it wouldn't work!