Restaurant.com

www.restaurant.com

Restaurant.com Hires Employees to Slash and Burn

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

ProsYoung atmosphere, mostly college grads. HR has a "fun committee" that tries to host activities through out the week. Restaurant.com offers a great service to restaurant owners if you can get them to sign up or stay on the program. The office space is growing and clean compared to other call centers I've worked.

ConsMy department is a new department, yet they pretend they have been doing this forever but they're not fooling more seasoned sales professionals. Lots of immaturity, gossip and favoritism. Training was weak considering they were still testing out sales methodology, scripts and work flow. Management never around and didn't really have a clue. Felt like they were being told what to say to us.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive sales reps a proper ramp up time to build pipelines, prospect and develop relationships with business owners before putting your employees on pip programs. Sales people don't sell well when job is on the line, especially when they are your guinea pig testing new pitches. Market better to restaurant owners to develop warm relationships and work on PR. Restaurant.com doesn't have a good reputation with restaurant owners.

Quick

Restaurant Consultant (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at Restaurant.com

Pros: Make your own schedule Work life balance Cons: the changed my territory three times before ever starting Reimbursement if… Advice to Senior Management: Show a map of the territory BEFORE consultant is hired.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pay is great, management is not!

Restaurant Consultant (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Restaurant.com

Pros: You are able to manage your own territory of restaurants while working from hom and in the field. Training in the first 90days is… Cons: The company is never satisfied with performance from their consultants. If you have an incredible month and then only reach the min goals the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on quantity and instead focus on quality, which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Restaurant.com.

Worked for Restaurant.com? Contribute to the Community!