Restaurant.com
www.restaurant.com Arlington Heights, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Almost all of the negative reviews are from Sales People who are no longer employed at Restaurant.com!

Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

ProsWhen I read the reviews posted, almost all of them are from people that no longer even work for Restaurant.com. They are giving an impression that is totally not true. The decision to do away with the outside sales force was one of the best economic decisions that was made last year for the company as a whole. The growth of the Inside Sales Force and IC programs, have more than made up and exceeded any sales numbers that were previously obtained.

Restaurant.com is a fun place to work where many employees have prospered and grown. A lot of employees are promoted from within. The pay is outstanding and well above average and the benefits are fantastic! Do you have to work hard and be dedicated, absolutely!

ConsThere are times when management does not listen to the ideas of the employees. There are times when the focus of the organization changes quickly. It is a very fast paced company and you have to be able to change with the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing, because Restaurant.com continues to grow and prosper!

Doing whatever it takes to make a dime at the customer and employees expense since 1999.

Restaurant Consultant (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Restaurant.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free gift certificates, here and there. Cons: commission structure is horrible and changes by the week. no work/life balance unless you want to rely on receiving government aid. promises not kept and goals… Advice to Senior Management: Go to church. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I got to work with best and the brightest

Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I have been working at Restaurant.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very intelligent people work here both in IT and Marketing Everyone… Cons: Primary stakeholder is the primary decision maker for all initiatives One… Advice to Senior Management: Company moral goes up and down like a yo-yo, try… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Restaurant.com.

Worked for Restaurant.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Restaurant.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Restaurant.com CEO Kenneth Chessick. All reviews posted anonymously by Restaurant.com employees.