Restoration Hardware

www.restorationhardware.com

My experience at restoration hardware taught me alot about customer service and attention to small details.

Part-Time Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsThe managers really encourage feedback from all employees of all levels. You work together as a team as opposed to on commission. The store is beautiful and plays calming music. The discount is GREAT!

ConsIt isn't a retail with so much traffic. Hence, the time goes by kind of slow. The customers can be very pick (which is to be expercted- they are investing in expensive furniture.) The computer ordering system is kind of a pain.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fostering the open environment for feedback from all employees. It is crucial! I think that there could be more of a training process for employees. There is alot to know. The computer system for placing customer orders is also very inconvenient.

Politics, politics, drama and gossip.

I have been working at Restoration Hardware

Pros: Benefits package and a job. Cons: Drama. Gossip. Politics. Incompetence. Miscommunication. Hurt feelings. Advice to Senior Management: When dissatisfaction is expressed to leadership you will be blasted on a social networking site. You will then be talked about in each department. Everyone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tough place to work

V P (Current Employee)

I have been working at Restoration Hardware

Pros: Good reputation & great merchandise Cons: Sr. Mgmnt makes "every" decision Advice to Senior Management: Let people do the jobs they were hired to do No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Restoration Hardware.

Worked for Restoration Hardware? Contribute to the Community!