Restoration Hardware
www.restorationhardware.com Corte Madera, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Restoration Hardware has got your back!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsResto is a company firmly rooted upon an amazing set of values that every employee wants to live by everyday. The Leadership at the Flatiron gallery takes a regular interest in my professional and personal development and believes in my potential. As a Sales Associate, I am given the tools and resources to build and nurture meaningful relationships with clients.

Questions and opinions from all associates are encouraged by the Leadership, accepted by the team and shared with the company.

ConsYou are your own boss. There is no corporate ladder to ascend, so if you need to be given direction or lack the vision to be a game-changer this is probably not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on inspiring.

Disappointed in "core values" and mis-representation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Restoration Hardware part-time for more than a year

Pros: For the most part the people are fun to be… Cons: Company constantly changes and has so many inconsistancies. Don't bother to actually live by the "core values" the company… Advice to Senior Management: Finally a good sign as CEO Friedman is forced to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good employer to have on your resume, but zero growth and benefits

Assistant Buyer (Current Employee)
    Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Restoration Hardware

Pros: Restoration Hardware is a force within the San Francisco Bay Area retail industry. There are only so many, so to be working at a place… Cons: There are no growth opportunities. Applying for jobs within the company is an awkward process that alienates you from your manager and team. And if… Advice to Senior Management: Make this as great of a place to work as you state in your values. And if you… More
There are newer reviews on Restoration Hardware.

Worked for Restoration Hardware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Restoration Hardware reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Restoration Hardware CEO Gary Friedman. All reviews posted anonymously by Restoration Hardware employees.