Restoration Hardware
www.restorationhardware.com Corte Madera, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sample coordinator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Corte Madera, CA

ProsGreat friendly people, a lot of the company is fairly young and creative vibe. Enjoyable place to come to everyday- specifically the Creative department of the company. Rewarding seeing the final product of the catalog and cool to be around development stages of the department.

ConsIt can be hectic at times and seem scattered or disorganized at times, but I think that comes with the territory of being in Creative. Of you have the right attitude and work ethic it's fine and everyone gets through long work hours and busy photo season together.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecs should not make every last final decision because it holds back the process of execution. I understand that they want to call the shots and finalize everything, but with the company growing as much as it is it is impossible. It slows everyone down putting everyone behind on time- time is money people! You have and pay directors because they are good at their jobs- trust there judgment!

In-Home Designer

Exempt Designer (Current Employee)
    Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working at Restoration Hardware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Setting the bar for luxury retail Cons: The company tells you they want you to have a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop leading out of fear. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Tough company, one of the toughest one will ever work for

Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Restoration Hardware full-time for more than a year

Pros: You can be very proud to say you work for… Cons: The environment pushes a fast, fast, fast mentality, but unfortunately, because little thought is put into the proposed "improvements" or changes, half the time, it… Advice to Senior Management: Map things out a bit, the environment may benefit from some different processes. It's really an exciting time to be with the organization, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Restoration Hardware.

Worked for Restoration Hardware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Restoration Hardware reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Restoration Hardware CEO Gary Friedman. All reviews posted anonymously by Restoration Hardware employees.