Restoration Hardware

There are newer employer reviews for Restoration Hardware

Good Experience

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Corte Madera, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Restoration Hardware full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good, and Challenging Work Environment.

Cons

There are no specific cons.

203 Other Employee Reviews for Restoration Hardware (View Most Recent)

seasonal sales associate's prospective Oct '13-Feb '14

I have been working at Restoration Hardware

Pros

Great team of diversely skilled associates and passionate management, generous discount, relaxed environment. Good pay (in comparison to typical retail jobs). Staff were very focused on educating me on products and were extremely passionate about what they did. Management facilitated an overall enjoyable experience. The gallery leader Colleen does an excellent job of acting as an advocate for her associates and creating a high energy working environment. She does a great job of utilizing the different strengths of her team members in order to bring about success in her gallery.

Cons

Commission or added sales bonuses would be welcome considering the sticker price on some orders exceeded 5 figures. I understand why they don't operate off of commission but I feel it would definitely drive sales numbers.

Management was great. They made me feel welcome and treated me no different than their seasoned associates. They showcase a true passion for results and made sure to uphold the company's core values in their day to day interactions with associates and customers alike.

Burnt Out

I worked at Restoration Hardware full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Most of the people are great. Some, especially at the Corporate Office, are phony.

Cons

Too much workload for middle management. Couldn't even get a clerical person hired to help with the day-to-day tasks (there was always a "hiring freeze" on).

There are newer employer reviews for Restoration Hardware

Worked for Restoration Hardware? Contribute to the Community!