Retail Business Development

www.salesmakersinc.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Retail Business Development

Watch what your going to get into before you do it.

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Manassas, VA
Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Retail Business Development full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It gave me a chance to grow my experience managing a team.

Cons

A LOT!!!! They expect too much from you. If you don't hit your goal, you will have to deal with the district and regional (in my case) directly with the regional. It sucks, its very stressful. You dont get paid for what your worth. They don't negotiate salary!! SUPER HIGH TURNOVER!!! Shoot I dont know if I will have a job next week. You just don't know with this company. It is very disorganized. If possible stay away.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees!! become more organized.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

If I could put a star lower than 1 then I would. It is the worst company I ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Retail Business Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely no Pros for this company

Cons

Horrible leadership from every part of the business You will not get paid correctly or get paid at all Sometimes your check comes, sometimes not You are expected to work 7 days a week, conference calls on Sunday mornings NO HR NO benefits NO retirement NO Leadership Unethical UNETHICAL UNETHICAL UNETHICAL They cheat their customers, their clients and put everyone in jeopardy The business is unethical, lacks communication, holds pay, has a power trip, does not care for his employees, and burns through his employees. Zero training.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better and pay your employees what they deserve. Do not hold contest money and paychecks. Get direct deposit and do things the right way.

Worst Company Ever! Don't Care For Their Employees! Still Have Not Been Paid! THIEVES!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Retail Business Development part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing good about this company.

Cons

- Lack of Communication - Unorganized - Unprofessional - Could Care Less For Their Employee! - The Absolute Worst

Advice to Management

Communicate guidelines and procedures to your management team correctly because it is clear that the problem comes from the top. Make sure that when you hire a supervisor or manager that they are able to perform their job and not just guess. This company is an absolute waste of time, I have never worked for a company that is this horrible to employees!