Retail Business Development

There are newer employer reviews for Retail Business Development

Fast Paced, thorough, and Uniquely Developed

Current Employee - RTL in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - RTL in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Retail Business Development full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, steady work for those who get bored easily with tedious jobs, salary comes with bonuses for management, but I also started as a rep Dec 14 2014 and was promoted in 6 weeks. Very competitive pay with incentive to sell MORE and MORE! The more you sell, the more commission you make, which is an awesome start! Team leads are very sturdy and supportive, Area sales managers are fast paced and positive, always looking for growth and ways to improve, regional directors are very hands on and also very supportive. A company that actually works with you! Team players left and right, selling product that literally sells itself, paid training, no experience required, its not who you know, but what you know. And what you can bring to the table! They take good care of me because I give it 100% effort!

Cons

Not for those who seek a job for an easy 300$ weekly paycheck! Hustle and male 300 a day, simple as that. Not everyone is made to sell, its 90% mental and 10% in your head. Self motivation is necessary, as well as strong minds and punctuality!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Retail Business Development (View Most Recent)

Horrible at best

Former Employee - Recruiter - SAN Francisco Bay Area in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter - SAN Francisco Bay Area in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Retail Business Development full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people that I worked with were great

Cons

No communication with upper management, and ever changing policies, pay scales etc, sometimes on a weekly basis. High field rep turnover.

Be forthright in your communications with not only your recruiters but the RTL and down. Your grey areas in communication will lead to the demise of the company.

Rewards those that work hard!

I have been working at Retail Business Development

Pros

I started with RBD as a Sales Representative 17 months ago. 6 weeks later I was promoted to rtl (team leader). 5 1/2 months later Area Sales Manager 9 months after that Regional Director. As they say " Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life" I truly love that I do. I've had 7 people to date get promoted to management from under me and 2 of them have been promoted twice! This company grows leaders! Looking for a job to sharpen your skills and be a bridge to where you really wanna be this company great. Looking for a career where promotions are based on work ethic and results not seniority then you found it! My life changed when I ran accross their ad on Craigslist. Myself and my family are in a much better position!

Cons

Wish they had direct deposit but check has never came late, it would just save me a trip to the bank.

There are newer employer reviews for Retail Business Development