Retail Business Development

Engaged Employer

Fast Paced, thorough, and Uniquely Developed

Current Employee - RTL in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - RTL in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Retail Business Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, steady work for those who get bored easily with tedious jobs, salary comes with bonuses for management, but I also started as a rep Dec 14 2014 and was promoted in 6 weeks. Very competitive pay with incentive to sell MORE and MORE! The more you sell, the more commission you make, which is an awesome start! Team leads are very sturdy and supportive, Area sales managers are fast paced and positive, always looking for growth and ways to improve, regional directors are very hands on and also very supportive. A company that actually works with you! Team players left and right, selling product that literally sells itself, paid training, no experience required, its not who you know, but what you know. And what you can bring to the table! They take good care of me because I give it 100% effort!

Cons

Not for those who seek a job for an easy 300$ weekly paycheck! Hustle and male 300 a day, simple as that. Not everyone is made to sell, its 90% mental and 10% in your head. Self motivation is necessary, as well as strong minds and punctuality!

Other Employee Reviews for Retail Business Development

1. Retail business development

Current Employee - Retail Team Leader
    Current Employee - Retail Team Leader

I have been working at Retail Business Development full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Has a national contract with Walmart and other large retailers... thus there is a lot of customer traffic when reps are selling.

Cons

I am happy with the company, but I wish they would take the advice of people in the field more.

Horrible at best

Former Employee - Recruiter - SAN Francisco Bay Area in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter - SAN Francisco Bay Area in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Retail Business Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people that I worked with were great

Cons

No communication with upper management, and ever changing policies, pay scales etc, sometimes on a weekly basis. High field rep turnover.

Advice to Management

Be forthright in your communications with not only your recruiters but the RTL and down. Your grey areas in communication will lead to the demise of the company.