Retail Information Systems

retailinfosys.com
  retailinfosys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Retail Information Systems

Start out at the bottom, didnt imagine i would have the title i have at the moment!

I have been working at Retail Information Systems

Pros

The opportunities are endless here.

Cons

We need a bigger office, we are growing so quickly that we are running out of room!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Retail Information Systems (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Front End Developer  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Front End Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Retail Information Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice coworkers. They are among the most dedicated, intelligent and easy-going people that I have ever met. Communicating with them is never difficult.
    Great projects. There are plenty of tasks that help you develop yourself professionally.

Cons

We need a larger office with a room for kitchen.

N/A

The job was very needed but almost too good to be true, and it was too good to be true.

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Retail Information Systems

Pros

The job was easy and there were very few people you had to answer to. Over all the work was boring and monotonous but still very easy. The office is very nice and everybody that works there is nice.

Cons

Training was awful. There was none. We were thrown into our positions with little more then a piece of paper that said what to do. The job itself was extremely boring and made the days last long. We were fired after two weeks of work, on the basis that we were "texting and browsing" however there were no formal warning or write ups. There was no paperwork upon being terminated and there when paperwork was requested they said that they had no legal obligation to give reasons for termination in writing. my suspicions were correct in this being a TEMPORARY position. We were hired on due to the needs of the company and when they were fulfilled we were LET GO. if you're looking for job security, DO NOT WORK AS A MARKETING ASSISTANT!!!

Be upfront with the people you interview, I was very clear in asking if this was a temporary position and i was told it was permanent. You lied to me. And don't beat around the bush when you fire somebody. All they want is honesty and you gave me an answer you wouldn't put in writing.

There are newer employer reviews for Retail Information Systems

Worked for Retail Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!