There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Great people and great place to work.

Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX
Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The organisation is very organized and people are very talented and nice at the same time. They provide lot of perks but I believe most startup companies provide that to attract talent. I love to go to work because I don't feel like I am going to work; it feels like I am going for a venture. Financial situation of company is being shared with everyone which gives a feeling of everyone owes ownership. I will recommend any of my friend and other talent people outside my circle to become part of this company. Did I forget to mention about PTO policy? Yes, they have open PTO policy which is pretty cool.

Cons

I agree with previous review saying that this company requires a lot to be part of it. It can demand for extra hours but in return they treat you very well.

35 Other Employee Reviews for RetailMeNot (View Most Recent)

It is fun, exciting, open, and a place where fresh ideas are welcomed.

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot

Pros

There are so many reasons to work here: Profitable startup (mitigated risk), great leadership, company transparency, open PTO, good benefits, lots of employee perks, room for growth and career development, competitive salaries, and equity.

Cons

The startup environment is demanding, so it isn't for everyone. At times, there may be long hours, but typically those are balanced by the good work/life balance that an open PTO policy allows.

Fantastic, Innovative company that never slows down. Great place to grow and be recognized.

Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time

Pros

Great employee benefits. Fantastic talent all around. Innovative thinking encouraged and rewarded.

Cons

Occasional long hours but that is to be expected in a fast moving retail company.

Lots of hiring from the outside (name brand resumes) instead of promoting from within.

There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot