There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Great people and great place to work.

Current Employee - UI Engineer  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros

The organisation is very organized and people are very talented and nice at the same time. They provide lot of perks but I believe most startup companies provide that to attract talent. I love to go to work because I don't feel like I am going to work; it feels like I am going for a venture. Financial situation of company is being shared with everyone which gives a feeling of everyone owes ownership. I will recommend any of my friend and other talent people outside my circle to become part of this company. Did I forget to mention about PTO policy? Yes, they have open PTO policy which is pretty cool.

Cons

I agree with previous review saying that this company requires a lot to be part of it. It can demand for extra hours but in return they treat you very well.

34 Other Employee Reviews for RetailMeNot (View Most Recent)

It is fun, exciting, open, and a place where fresh ideas are welcomed.

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot

Pros

There are so many reasons to work here: Profitable startup (mitigated risk), great leadership, company transparency, open PTO, good benefits, lots of employee perks, room for growth and career development, competitive salaries, and equity.

Cons

The startup environment is demanding, so it isn't for everyone. At times, there may be long hours, but typically those are balanced by the good work/life balance that an open PTO policy allows.

A wonderful company for aspiring professionals

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is too good and its a wonderful experience to be part of RMN. There are many perks for employees. The Leadership is focussed on improving the company and also helping an individual improve his skills by providing scope for learning. 'There is a great work-life balance and the everyone in the team is great to work with .
    There is constant Learning and also fun associated with the work which makes RMN a great place to be

Cons

Nothing negative about the whole company as such.

Great job in making RMN a great place with a wonderful culture

There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!