Energetic, fast-paced and fun work environment surrounded by smart, hard-working co-workers and leaders.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

Pros

The environment: Open and fast-paced where everyone can have an impact the business
The people: It's all about cross-functional teamwork!
The learnings: Transparent knowledge share across teams and from outside speakers
The recognition: Awards (huge), incentives, treats, surprises and we can't forget...free lunches!

Cons

Time flies when you're working hard and having fun. Not sure how the days go by so fast!

Other Reviews for RetailMeNot

Great people and great place to work.

Current Employee - UI Engineer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - UI Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros

The organisation is very organized and people are very talented and nice at the same time. They provide lot of perks but I believe most startup companies provide that to attract talent. I love to go to work because I don't feel like I am going to work; it feels like I am going for a venture. Financial situation of company is being shared with everyone which gives a feeling of everyone owes ownership. I will recommend any of my friend and other talent people outside my circle to become part of this company. Did I forget to mention about PTO policy? Yes, they have open PTO policy which is pretty cool.

Cons

I agree with previous review saying that this company requires a lot to be part of it. It can demand for extra hours but in return they treat you very well.

It is fun, exciting, open, and a place where fresh ideas are welcomed.

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot

Pros

There are so many reasons to work here: Profitable startup (mitigated risk), great leadership, company transparency, open PTO, good benefits, lots of employee perks, room for growth and career development, competitive salaries, and equity.

Cons

The startup environment is demanding, so it isn't for everyone. At times, there may be long hours, but typically those are balanced by the good work/life balance that an open PTO policy allows.

There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot.

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!