There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Great Culture, Smart People, Fantastic Leadership Team

Current Employee - Software Engineering  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Software Engineering in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is great. I have worked at a few well known internet companies and I have never been at one that takes care of their employees as well as RetailMeNot. The senior executive team is very open, great at planning initiatives, and reacting to trends in the market place. Everyone is expected to be transparent and help the company innovate.

Cons

The hours can be long during peak periods but it is reasonable and you know when it will happen.

Keep working hard to maintain the transparency within the company now that we are public.

34 Other Employee Reviews for RetailMeNot (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

Pros

They treat their employees VERY well. Every perk you can imagine - they offer it...free meals, reimbursed cell phone, gym membership, parking provided or paid for. There is actually a full coffee bar with a barista. Rewards and contests are very generous - shopping sprees, trips, cash, etc... Plus there are international offices with exchange programs.
    The smaller size of the company allows for direct interaction with other departments which fosters collaboration and team work. The lack of politics is very refreshing. You really feel everyone is playing their part and working together to make the company successful overall - rather than pitted against each other as I've seen in other companies.
    The company is growing fast, so the opportunity for promotion and growth can be good in certain departments.
    Good management team that is very open to new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Hard work and long hours are expected. But as mentioned above, they reward you very well for your hard work.

Don't let the fast growth, increased size, and going public impact the culture and the way we do things.

RetailMeNot's culture and perks are right up there with Google's and Facebook's!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open vacation policy
    Monthly reimbursements for cell phones and gym memberships
    Generous artwork reimbursement to add a touch of your personality to the space
    International Exchange Program
    Generous prizes for employee of the month

Cons

Long, long hours
    Some departments are treated differently and respected more than others

Need a better crafted long term vision. More proactive less reactive.

There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!