RetailMeNot

www.retailmenot.com

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

They treat their employees VERY well. Every perk you can imagine - they offer it...free meals, reimbursed cell phone, gym membership, parking provided or paid for. There is actually a full coffee bar with a barista. Rewards and contests are very generous - shopping sprees, trips, cash, etc... Plus there are international offices with exchange programs.
The smaller size of the company allows for direct interaction with other departments which fosters collaboration and team work. The lack of politics is very refreshing. You really feel everyone is playing their part and working together to make the company successful overall - rather than pitted against each other as I've seen in other companies.
The company is growing fast, so the opportunity for promotion and growth can be good in certain departments.
Good management team that is very open to new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Hard work and long hours are expected. But as mentioned above, they reward you very well for your hard work.

Don't let the fast growth, increased size, and going public impact the culture and the way we do things.

Other reviews for RetailMeNot

Fun and vibrant workplace where you never want to leave!

Current Employee - Administrative  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative in Austin, TX

Pros

This job is seriously the best job I have ever had. I have worked for multiple companies and none of them even compare to working here. It is a fun and vibrant workplace where you want to come to work everyday. Each employee is extremely valued and it shows. I am so lucky to have this job.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot say anything bad about this place. The only thing I can think of is that I enjoy it so much that I end up working more hours then I intend to, which isn't bad at all.

Continue to show your appreciation it means a lot!

RetailMeNot's culture and perks are right up there with Google's and Facebook's!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

Open vacation policy
    Monthly reimbursements for cell phones and gym memberships
    Generous artwork reimbursement to add a touch of your personality to the space
    International Exchange Program
    Generous prizes for employee of the month

Cons

Long, long hours
    Some departments are treated differently and respected more than others

Need a better crafted long term vision. More proactive less reactive.

There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot.

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!