There are newer employer reviews for RetailMeNot

Fun and vibrant workplace where you never want to leave!

Current Employee - Administrative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Administrative in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time

Pros

This job is seriously the best job I have ever had. I have worked for multiple companies and none of them even compare to working here. It is a fun and vibrant workplace where you want to come to work everyday. Each employee is extremely valued and it shows. I am so lucky to have this job.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot say anything bad about this place. The only thing I can think of is that I enjoy it so much that I end up working more hours then I intend to, which isn't bad at all.

Advice to Management

Continue to show your appreciation it means a lot!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They treat their employees VERY well. Every perk you can imagine - they offer it...free meals, reimbursed cell phone, gym membership, parking provided or paid for. There is actually a full coffee bar with a barista. Rewards and contests are very generous - shopping sprees, trips, cash, etc... Plus there are international offices with exchange programs. The smaller size of the company allows for direct interaction with other departments which fosters collaboration and team work. The lack of politics is very refreshing. You really feel everyone is playing their part and working together to make the company successful overall - rather than pitted against each other as I've seen in other companies. The company is growing fast, so the opportunity for promotion and growth can be good in certain departments. Good management team that is very open to new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Hard work and long hours are expected. But as mentioned above, they reward you very well for your hard work.

Advice to Management

Don't let the fast growth, increased size, and going public impact the culture and the way we do things.

2. Great Culture, Smart People, Fantastic Leadership Team

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Engineering in Austin, TX

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is great. I have worked at a few well known internet companies and I have never been at one that takes care of their employees as well as RetailMeNot. The senior executive team is very open, great at planning initiatives, and reacting to trends in the market place. Everyone is expected to be transparent and help the company innovate.

Cons

The hours can be long during peak periods but it is reasonable and you know when it will happen.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard to maintain the transparency within the company now that we are public.