There are newer employer reviews for Return Path

Best of the Best if you bring your best

Current Employee - Director in Broomfield, CO
Current Employee - Director in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Return Path

Pros

If you are passionate. intelligent and respectful of your colleagues, you can go anywhere in this company. The leadership truly cares, sometimes too much.

Cons

No 401K match and salaries are a bit lower than other companies for similar positions. Average performers and negative nancies are allowed to remain in their roles and can significantly impact the day to day joy of coming to work.

Advice to Management

Set the whiners free - we don't want their negativity around and we will be better off without them - I promise!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to work

I have been working at Return Path

Pros

Return Path is one of the best companies to work for in the Boulder area. The management team is very strong, open and wants the best for their employees. I have had a great experience learning and achieving growth in my job.

Cons

The only possible downside to the company is that we currently don't offer any match on 401k for retirement. All other benefits and job satisfaction are very high.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to offer to management, they are doing an excellent job.

I love it here!

I have been working at Return Path

Pros

Constant feedback and opportunities for personal and professional development. Open, honest and trusting environment. GREAT people - including the Executive Team who strongly considers employees when making important decisions. It's just a great place to work!

Cons

Minor inconvenience - the office moved & it's now 10 mins farther from my house. Balanced by getting some flexibility from my manager when I need to leave early to pick up kids, etc.

Advice to Management

You do a great job of moving the company forward while keeping people informed and engaged. RP 4.0 was a great experience & I loved contributing even more towards the future of RP.