There are newer employer reviews for Revana

Good call center job

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Revana full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved my coworkers. It was a great environment and the people there are the reason. Several of my managers were kind and understanding to personal issues, and were very good at helping you as an employee do a good job there. We were always aware of where we were as a department and had several meetings or team huddles a week.

Cons

The starting pay could have been a little better, with opportunities for a raise. I knew people who had been there a year or two or three who still made the same base pay as the day they started. Yes, there was commission and bonuses, but still, if you've worked somewhere awhile, you should get a raise if you deserve it.

Upper management (HR in specific) does not seem to care about the "little guy". I was fired due to attendance issues which were absolutely beyond my control and while both my supervisor and my manager were willing to let me continue to work there, HR saw the absences in the system and without even looking into it, simply told my managers to let me go. Even my department manager was upset, but unfortunately there was nothing he could do. A very similar situation happened to an ex coworker of mine, so I know I was not the only one. My advice would be that the people in the front offices who don't see us on a day to day basis or have any relationship with us be a little more understanding. If a manager doesn't think someone should be let go due to attendance or performance, HR should trust that decision.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Revana (View Most Recent)

Worked as rep and sup

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity to grow in company in a couple of different programs available.

Cons

They don't have a cafe in Tempe location like in N. Phoenix

Global solutions means outsourcing to Americans rather than foreigners

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to change job responsibilities and work for a completely "different" company as all the jobs are outsourced to Revana

Cons

Less than stellar pay! And no room for pay advancement in each position

People like to know what they are working for! Advanced knowledge of bonus potential would be wonderful.

There are newer employer reviews for Revana

Worked for Revana? Contribute to the Community!