Revana

www.revana.com

Good call center job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsI loved my coworkers. It was a great environment and the people there are the reason. Several of my managers were kind and understanding to personal issues, and were very good at helping you as an employee do a good job there. We were always aware of where we were as a department and had several meetings or team huddles a week.

ConsThe starting pay could have been a little better, with opportunities for a raise. I knew people who had been there a year or two or three who still made the same base pay as the day they started. Yes, there was commission and bonuses, but still, if you've worked somewhere awhile, you should get a raise if you deserve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management (HR in specific) does not seem to care about the "little guy". I was fired due to attendance issues which were absolutely beyond my control and while both my supervisor and my manager were willing to let me continue to work there, HR saw the absences in the system and without even looking into it, simply told my managers to let me go. Even my department manager was upset, but unfortunately there was nothing he could do. A very similar situation happened to an ex coworker of mine, so I know I was not the only one. My advice would be that the people in the front offices who don't see us on a day to day basis or have any relationship with us be a little more understanding. If a manager doesn't think someone should be let go due to attendance or performance, HR should trust that decision.

Revana Outbound Sales Rep

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent schedule. Early in, Early out. The friendly coworkers, most management. This… Cons: Some management left much to be desired. This job changed daily.. you need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Global solutions means outsourcing to Americans rather than foreigners

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Revana full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy to change job responsibilities and work for a completely… Cons: Less than stellar pay! And no room for pay… Advice to Senior Management: People like to know what they are working for! Advanced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Revana.

Worked for Revana? Contribute to the Community!