Reveal MedSpa

www.reveal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reveal MedSpa

Overall, A Great Place to work

I worked at Reveal MedSpa

Pros

I enjoyed my time working for Reveal. Management is very professional and supportive and they do watch your progress and monitor your productivity so they can coach you and to ensure you are succeeding and happy. They may be a small company but communicate professionally and have policies in place like a large organization. They seem to have a strong cuclture with safety and client service always being their #1 priority - which is important for any MedSpa company. Because it is a small private company, the owners are very "hands-on". They were very visible and accessible supporting the centers even on weekends.
With any sales position, if you are not successful, you are not happy and many people are quick to blame their manager or upper management or whatever or whomever for their failures instead of looking at themselves. "If it's not a good fit, it's not a good fit" and then it's good that you have moved on. To work here, you have to be sales driven, you have to have a spirit to serve and help people and you have to be smart... I say this because I have unfortunately seen some, not all but some "not so bright" ones come through, get hired and then quit or get fired in a very short amount of time.

Cons

The company has medical benefits but the monthly was too high for me so I opted to get my own health insurance. Hours and weekend shifts can seem long but if you enjoy what you do and you are driven to succeed and make money, then it will NOT seem that way.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Reveal MedSpa (View Most Recent)

Thank GOD, I'm out!

I worked at Reveal MedSpa

Pros

Some Fabulous co-workers. Free or discounted products and services, however, never any time to take advantage of said services based on business needs.

I must admit that this company USED to be a fabulous place to work, and they look great on paper.

Cons

Commission Structure poor, expectation of extremely long hours, practically unattainable goals, unlawful HR practices, horrible benefits, SOME very catty-clique women, management chosen on schmoozing basis, as opposed to merit.

Paychecks bounced, Management cares little for anyone and just hires on new employees instead of actually valuing the ones they have. Very obvious that management cares only for bottom dollar line and squeezing everything they can from each employee.

HUGE turnover: Anyone who is worth anything quits because they can't tolerate the lack of professionalism and down right shoddy way they are treated.

Take shame

Excellent place to work!

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at Reveal MedSpa

Pros

Great staff, great management and owners. Pay is very competitive! And a good opportunity to get into the business and work in a beautiful environment. I worked there almost 5 years and loved every minute of it! You get what you put into it, so the harder you work, the more you get back and the managment recognizes it's staff that have good work ethich and attitudes.

Cons

You need to be okay with working on Saturdays, but then you get a day off during the week.

There are newer employer reviews for Reveal MedSpa