There are newer employer reviews for Revel Consulting

Growth Pains

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Revel is trying to foster an atmostphere of pure consulting. They want to get out of the staff augmentation world and that's a good strategy.

Cons

Revel has a plan, but fails to adhere to it. There execution has not been trustworthy, saying one thing but more commonly doing another and sadly that includes making commitments at hire time they do not have the will to follow through on.

Don't just say the right thing, do it. Actions are not optional. Get some skin in the game and don't sell anything you can't back up.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Revel Consulting (View Most Recent)

Smart & agile management team + decent comp package + great potential to be more!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting

Pros

Pure Model - great for consultants that just want to do a good job & have decent pay. You don't have to worry much about the politics and imperfect review system.

Solution Manager Track - great for motivated individuals to manage a robust team, work with high profile clients, and run you own P&L(s).

Cons

Pure Model - comp cap due to margin & bill rate, lack of growth opportunity, and staffing company feel for some.

Solution Manager Track - overfunction due to demand & expectations from client/account/consultant/internal COE. We've to consistently mindshift to be successful.

Keep up the good work. The focus is great people = great product. Let's ensue we continue to provide & add-on benefits - competitive pay, PTO, sabbatical, paternal leave, and 401(k) matching.

Great place to be

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting

Pros

I like the fact that Revel understands you are there for a reason; to help the client to the best of your abilities. Revel allows me to do that, doesn't have any assumptions about what I 'need' and knows I'll come for help where warranted, and offers a great support system again when needed. PURE consulting has really been just that; they move out of your way so you can get to work for your client.

Cons

Offer a little more training opportunity by relevance; enabling Leaders within our groups to offer more insight into how we may utilize our talents and education to change roles and clients if desired.

Great job; keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Revel Consulting

Worked for Revel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!