Revel Consulting

www.revelconsulting.com

Entrepreneurial Spirit and Fast Paced - Great Company for High Achievers

Associate (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThe company has great energy and they push their associates to reach their full potential. Things move quickly, you have to be flexible and ready to go, which is something I love about the company. Leadership is very involved and you can really develop your career here as much as you'd like - if you're looking for more work/life balance, their PURE consulting model will fit you perfectly. If you're looking for horizontal and vertical growth, you can set those goals and plans with your manager and they will help you get there. The people are fun, non-competitive, and they're big on collaboration.

ConsThey have high expectations and standards. The type of people they hire thrive in this environment. If you're looking to be coddled, this won't be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to be involved with your employees' development. Your feedback, both formal and informal, is always appreciated.

Find your place and excel

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: Young and energetic –they are there to help you succeed and find your niche. Smaller outfit allows for more relevant sharing and development in… Cons: No 401K matching, 8 days of holidays, no PTO. They have a two tracks - one for salary and the other for hourly. … Advice to Senior Management: Continue to lead by example and help showcase others work. It is also nice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great firm to work for

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great career advancement opportunities, bright & innovated people, exciting projects, thought… Cons: No 401k match, but the benefits make up for that Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Revel Consulting.

Worked for Revel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!