There are newer employer reviews for Revel Consulting

Revel's PURE consulting allows me to focus what matters: solving clients problems and developing my own person brand.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Because of the transformational work Revel consistently lands, I get to work on some of the most exciting problems facing Fortune 500 companies, which ultimately gives me the sense of purpose and accomplishment that I look for in every aspect of my life.

Revel's many personal and professional development programs also ensure that I'm equiped with the valuable skills necessary to not only help solve the aforementioned problems, but also differentiate myself in a increasingly competitive pool of talented business professionals.

Finally, Revel's PURE Consulting model gives me the sense of autonomy and work/life balance necessary for me to focus on deliving value to my client and leverage the entrepreneurial mindset that brought me into consulting in the first place.

Cons

The double-edged sword of the PURE Consulting model allows me to sometime overextend myself and take on too much non-core work.

Because it's a smaller consultancy, Revel doesn't always have prebuilt IP for me to use (however, the roster of experienced consultants that I have to leverage makes it easy to co-create what I need)

Outside of building more from the bottom up, my only advice is to keep up the consistant drive to increase the viewpoint of Revel as a forward-looking thought-leader in the consulting space.

reviews filtered by

Great People & Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Associate in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Associate in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Bottom line, this company has really great people working here and it's such a pleasure to work around such smart, driven, and goodhearted professionals.

Pro's:
    * Good work-life balance
    * Environment rewards those who work hard and Revel gives plenty of opportunity for professional growth
    * Strong company values permeate the environment
    * The company is constantly looking forward and wants to improve upon itself
    * Very little office politics

Cons

The health benefits could be better.

Invest in more competitive benefits, as the rest of the company aspects are fantastic.

Great firm that is continuously evolving

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The one word that I would use to describe Revel is entrepreneurial. If you talk to employees, especially new hires, they will describe the unlimited opportunities to follow their passions and positively influence the direction of the firm. Outside of client work, consultants can get involved in the community through the Sustainable Giving campaign and also to develop internal initiatives. If you have an idea, the leadership team will not only support you, but push you to follow act upon it. The opportunities for career growth and development are unlimited.

Cons

Revel move fast. While in the majority of circumstances this is a positive, at times it is necessary to step back and ensure the foundation is in place (e.g. standardize business development and recruiting processes). With that said, that isn't so much a con as a sign of growth and an opportunity for the leadership team.

Keep the positive momentum alive! Over the past 12 months, there's been a marked improvement in both supply (incredibly smart and talented consultants) as well as demand (exciting opportunities at many local companies). Continue to allow consultants to take on responsibility and fail fast, so that they can learn and grow. The mission and vision are clear. Next up: Disseminate next steps across the entire company to ensure the continued growth and success of the firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Revel Consulting