Revel Consulting

www.revelconsulting.com

Hip, pure consulting. Every project is different, but there's no firm I'd rather be at!

Associate (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsTop local tech clients, high profile projects, guaranteed income (pro bono work in-between projects). What's not to like? Very energetic, constantly striving (and succeeding!) in challenging their employees, and bringing the firm to new levels.

The CEO, Vikas is a force of nature. Knows just about every person in town, I think. He opens his mouth, people stop and listen. VERY inspiring, and VERY engaged.

Good mix of consultants from top firms and industry experts. Firm is growing very quickly at all levels...always someone new to learn from.

Management/mentors are as hands on or hands off as you like...you get out of it exactly what you put in! Want to work 40 hrs a week and leave at 5 to go home to your wife and kids? They've got that. Want to put in crazy 80 hour weeks and be a director in 4 years? They've got that too!

I really love this company, and look forward to their continued success. I am thrilled with my decision to come over from industry, and haven't looked back.

ConsComing from industry, it's been a little vague as to the conditions and terms of pay raises, etc. Of course everyone always wants more money, but for the first time in my career, I'm honestly focused on my learning and development, and not just working to check the boxes to get the next raise. Very liberating!

Also, client base is primarily in the tech industry, but that is rapidly changing with expansions into other industries. Nothing wrong with the tech industry, but looking forward to a broader diversity in the portfolio.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! The engagement, revelation and SD events are all excellent, and I really value any chance to interact with my fellow associates!

Revel Entrepreneurial Challenge was awesome! Will definitely be back next year for that. Would really like to see a hackathon or start-up weekend where we can get 30+ to participate and spend a couple of days going after a single problem as a team...

Mind the gap (between aspirations & reality)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Revel Consulting full-time

Pros: There are a number of talented consultants at Revel who are great to work with and care about continuing to grow and learn. New ideas… Cons: Underdeveloped strategy, mercurial leadership, too much hype and not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Really listen to employees, model the behavior you expect from people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Be an entrepreneur & a management consultant

Senior Associate Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Revel Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a company that is growing quickly and so you have the chance to both build a business and do very practical consulting. When… Cons: As an evolving business some of the systems and processes are still being formed. This means you get to have real input in shaping them… Advice to Senior Management: Revel is revolutionary in the way it is organized, serves clients and encourages entrepreneurialism. The seeds are there to ALSO be revolutionary in terms of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Revel Consulting.

Worked for Revel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!