Revel Systems
revelup.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

great team, great people, great company!

Lead Backend Developer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsI have been with Revel Systems since practically the beginning and have enjoyed every minute of it. It is hard work and very long hours, but i think that's the kind of thing people should expect in a start up environment. Its a great team here and everyone works really hard towards getting the revel name and vision out there, and the company is growing like crazy. its exciting to be a part of such a dynamic and successful company, and I'm proud to call myself a member of the Revel team.

Consbecause Revel is growing so quickly, it can get a little cramped and hectic here in the office. I mostly look at it as a good thing however because it means we're growing and thriving.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep hiring great people, and keep growing! people are the most valuable asset you can get--keep on doing what your doing!

Horrible work environment with an extremely high turnover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Revel Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: none, the company does not care about its employees. If you like… Cons: very long hours, low pay, very poor management structure, horrible work/life balance.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to you employees, dont let your ego's get in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incompetent know-nothings got ahold of a computer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Revel Systems full-time

Pros: Smart idea for a market ripe for a change. Downtown Financial… Cons: CTO knows nothing about the market, audience, or domain for the industry the company is engaged in, yet Insists on controlling everything, while actively ignoring… Advice to Senior Management: Step aside and let the grownups do the real work. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Revel Systems.

Worked for Revel Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Revel Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Revel Systems CEO Lisa Falzone. All reviews posted anonymously by Revel Systems employees.