Revolution Technologies

www.revolutiontechnologies.com
  www.revolutiontechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Revolution Technologies

Great Place to work - Great People!

Current Employee - Accounts Manager and Recruiter in Melbourne, FL
Current Employee - Accounts Manager and Recruiter in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Industry leading technical recruiting team
Company places a big Focus on team building
Training and developing talent is a priority
Rapidly growing recruiting firm
Huge opportunity for advancement
Excellent commission structure
Great culture - I enjoy coming to work everyday
Leader in the Information Technology, Engineering, and Professional Services Staffing and Solutions arena
Perfect setting to develop your recruiting skills

Cons

I can't think of any.

Keep up the good work.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Revolution Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity and Place for Employment

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Starting with the company, I had no previous recruiting experience and wasn't sure what I was getting into. Immediately upon starting, I was set up with an excellent account manager and team that has taught me what I need to know to be able to succeed. There is a lot of room for continual growth as an employee at Revolution Technologies, which is something I was looking for in a company. The management is very easy to work for and very knowledgeable. They give clear expectations of what they expect and they leave it up to the individual to go after the open jobs and get them filled. The work environment is one that i have never experienced in previous jobs. Because of the spoken expectations, the employees know what they need to do to during the day to meet their numbers, and at the same time, it has also been made a point for the employees, as a group, to interact with each other, which has in turn, made for a happy work environment that I look forward to going into daily.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

Keep doing what you're doing

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Revolution Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a great work enviornment, and a very low turnover rate, and plenty of room for growth. Like any job if you work hard, you can make a lot of money and develop a great career. Company has a great reputation in the market so it is a easy sell to your clients and the enviornment is fun.

Cons

The company is growing very fast, so the enviornment is fast pass with a lot of energy. If you are looking for a place to not work, and just get by everyday this is not the place. Managment takes interest in your success and holds you accountable.

I think the managment team does a great job, they care about their employees they treat them will and tries to create a team enviornment with group outings and employee events.

There are newer employer reviews for Revolution Technologies