There are newer employer reviews for Rewards Network

Was a good "first job" but not a product I felt proud of selling

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexiblity, work from home, can make good money, unique product that helps you get in the door, the people were amazing, smart, and hard working. This was a good first job to break into sales (after being promoted from an Account Manager). I learned a lot from my sales manager & the company treated its' sales professionals very well while I was there. I felt respected, needed, and valued. Great team building activities and team meetings every quarter that refreshed our minds & motivation levels. I did not meet one person I did not like at RN. The company put a lot of money into making their sales force happy. They rewarded performance & recognized top performers.

Cons

In my opinion, the product was confusing and misleading the way we sold and presented it. I personally, did not feel good or right selling the product. That does not mean it is bad, restaurant owners do need what RN can offer and they are provided incredible reporting; however, the representation did not feel right. Basically, it is a tough sell and the people at RN are pretty darn smart the way they explain the cash deal to make it seem more appealing. With that said, if you are coming from any daily deal site or "groupon" & did good you will probably like & excel at RN, it is much better for restaurant owners in comparison.

Personally, I did not see building a career here and had to move on. It was not a product I felt proud selling, however, everything else was good about the company.

Sounds like a lot of change has happened since I've left. Continue to communicate well to your employees and let them feel valued as you did in the past. When I was there I thought management did a great job and I respected their leadership.

112 Other Employee Reviews for Rewards Network (View Most Recent)

Get ready- the pressure is on...

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Newark, NJ

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

No cap on commission, but no residuals

Cons

Disconnect with customers, highly pressurized environment- purely quota based sales job. If you can't signup 5 accounts per week, you're history. Rate is too high.

Try selling the product yourself for a week, see how many commitments you get, and how many retain participation.

Management and above paid very well, everyone else suffers.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Discounts for eating at restaurants and you can wear jeans everyday.

Cons

PTO sucks, and NO BONUS for anyone below a director level - not even in IT. No year end bonus, holiday bonus or additional compensation. EXCEPT for directors and above. Management is compensated very very well while the little worker bees get paid nothing. Terrible yearly raises - less than 3%!!!! AND NO BONUS?? Who would stay?

Give us some of your giant bonuses, or give us better raises. We can deal with less vacation time, but share the wealth!

There are newer employer reviews for Rewards Network

Worked for Rewards Network? Contribute to the Community!