Rewards Network

www.rewardsnetwork.com

Was a good "first job" but not a product I felt proud of selling

Account Executive (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsFlexiblity, work from home, can make good money, unique product that helps you get in the door, the people were amazing, smart, and hard working. This was a good first job to break into sales (after being promoted from an Account Manager). I learned a lot from my sales manager & the company treated its' sales professionals very well while I was there. I felt respected, needed, and valued. Great team building activities and team meetings every quarter that refreshed our minds & motivation levels. I did not meet one person I did not like at RN. The company put a lot of money into making their sales force happy. They rewarded performance & recognized top performers.

ConsIn my opinion, the product was confusing and misleading the way we sold and presented it. I personally, did not feel good or right selling the product. That does not mean it is bad, restaurant owners do need what RN can offer and they are provided incredible reporting; however, the representation did not feel right. Basically, it is a tough sell and the people at RN are pretty darn smart the way they explain the cash deal to make it seem more appealing. With that said, if you are coming from any daily deal site or "groupon" & did good you will probably like & excel at RN, it is much better for restaurant owners in comparison.

Personally, I did not see building a career here and had to move on. It was not a product I felt proud selling, however, everything else was good about the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementSounds like a lot of change has happened since I've left. Continue to communicate well to your employees and let them feel valued as you did in the past. When I was there I thought management did a great job and I respected their leadership.

Get ready- the pressure is on...

Account Executive (Former Employee) Newark, NJ

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: No cap on commission, but no residuals Cons: Disconnect with customers, highly pressurized environment- purely quota based sales job. If… Advice to Senior Management: Try selling the product yourself for a week, see how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

time to move on

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: decent pay and benefits, work from home, set your own schedule, which could… Cons: The heart and soul was ripped from the company and have been hoping Blake or owners would realize their terrible mistake and make a change.… Advice to Senior Management: We all realize that upper managment is the the real problem and does not care about us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rewards Network.

Worked for Rewards Network? Contribute to the Community!