Rewards Network

There are newer employer reviews for Rewards Network

Rewards Network is Evolving in Positive Ways for Clients and Employees

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started with RN in June 2012 and am happy to have found this hidden gem. Recently I became aware of these reviews and as someone with a current inside vantage point I was saddened to see these current remarks and felt compelled to share my view. Rewards Network is a company that has been in business 30 yrs, is cash positive, heavily invests in new employees, offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work hours and no cap on the ability to make as much money as your capable of. Management does listen, and they work to help you meet your professional goals. RN is a family atmosphere once you have proven yourself you are a part of the family.

Cons

If you are someone that does not like freedom to set your own schedule, working an occasional week night or weekend, traveling to Chicago for training, or sharing a territory with additional sales reps this job is probably not for you. Working with restaurant owners can be challenging to pin down. Internal growth is about territory ownership, building a book of business and personal growth comes with each additional account. Success is rewarded internally with career advancement and additional training opportunity. None of these items listed above bother or limit me however things to ask yourself if you mind before accepting a job here.

Stop and congratulate yourselves for working to evolve a long-standing company. Keep the pace moving ahead of digital trends and keep listening to clients and employees for continued improvements from the field, keep pushing for success: new website is great, additional partners awesome! New mobile app launching soon can't wait!, multi-unit reporting excellent, reservations system and social media offers are all moving RN in the right direction, keep taking time to hire the right people and heavily reward success.

119 Other Employee Reviews for Rewards Network (View Most Recent)

Tough sell for a product you don't believe in

Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-great benefits including medical, health, 401k plus major discounts for dining at participating restaurants
    -flexible schedule-can schedule appointments evenings and weekends

Cons

-after 28 years more people should have heard of RN
    -no confidence in upper management selection or decisions
    -product too expensive

get new, qualified, experienced people to lead the company and ask the soldiers working below what they need and what works and doesn't.

Rewards network was a great company to work for, I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Hollywood, FL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Family Atmosphere. They were always trying different things to boost employee's moral

Cons

It bit out of touch with employees concerns

Stayed more in tuned with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Rewards Network