Rexam

www.rexam.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rexam

Has good corporate governance

I worked at Rexam

Pros

Has good work balance, reasonable benefit. Top management has regular meeting with the employee and good committee on safety work environment.

Cons

Business units are sold off or close down during the crisis. Consolidation and sustainability issue should has been analyses better to prevent it. Company has quite a bit of debt.

Continue with the good work. Overall good management. Could create more identity for all sites instead of only a few site in Europe and Latin America.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Rexam (View Most Recent)

Ok as an employer as long as you just get on with your job. However they are very strong on micromanaging.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Rexam

Pros

Head office is a nice environment. Free lunch and coffee.

Cons

Pay is below average for a company of rexam's size. Getting out at 5pm is difficult as the traffic congestion is bad.

Stop centralizing everything and give people some freedom to do their job. The leadership team in Luton should stop wasting money on travel and hiring private jets as this sends out the wrong message.

Best job ever.
    Bishopville SC Can Plant

Current Employee - Employee in Bishopville, SC
    Current Employee - Employee in Bishopville, SC

I have been working at Rexam full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Management is awesome. A lot better then my older jobs. This place operates and runs the best as far as people go. The management seems to be precise and none of which are hard on you. the best place to work for management. the best. I am a more than happy employee. as long as the plant is here. I will retire from here. Great job!

Cons

Challenges are the hours you have to work sometimes covering for another's vacation.

nothing.