There are newer employer reviews for Rexel USA

Challenging, frustrating at times but worth the knowledge

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Rexel USA

Pros

The passion and commitment of the people I work with; changing and evolving organization with great growth potential; very forward thinking leadership team; some very good leaders

Cons

Not quite sure where it's heading, but is working hard to figure it out. Difficult to get things done at times as there is little formal process across the organization

30 Other Employee Reviews for Rexel USA (View Most Recent)

At first things were great, but then it went downhill, fast.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Rexel USA

Pros

There was a tight-knit group of workers in an open atmosphere. Health insurance premiums were affordable.

Cons

Regional management was constantly being turned over and there was no method to the madness. Sexism was pretty common and accepted at the local level.

Lots of chance for advancement if you can stomach senior management

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Washington, DC

I have been working at Rexel USA

Pros

The best reasons to work for Rexel is that it's a worldwide company and you have the opportunity to work just about anywhere. Also there is room for advancement it you're driven to do so. Our benefits are pretty good, health, dental and vision along with paid holidays and vacation. Sales commisions are available to those who qualify.

Cons

It seems that management is reactive instead of proactive. They prefer to ignore problems and hope they go away instead of confronting them. It seems that it's getting harder to find people that want to work in wholesale distribution, or that want to work at all. Our head of HR talks to employees and managers as if they are stupid.

Pay attention. Stop waiting for a small problem to become a major situation.

There are newer employer reviews for Rexel USA