Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Territory Manager, I've done it

Territory Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits - 6% match 401k, Health , Dental , Vision. 3 weeks paid vacation. Unlimited sick days. Company car, all gas and maintenance paid for. Great employees to work with.

ConsLow starting salary. Management does seem to have favorites. To be promoted you have to be mobile, aka you have to be willing to move out of state. Hard to be promoted if your not a complete kiss ass.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop it with the favorites, each person has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Great Company!

Territory Manager II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: Competitive salary, great benefits and great opportunity for career growth. Tuition reimbursement is also a benefit. This company seems only to hire very dedicated and… Cons: Work life balance and rigid guidelines on internal career path. In order to gain a position in a desired career path you must first walk… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for more career growth opportunities outside of the standard path. Or allow for an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good culture, leadership, and training, you work hard and have fun as well.

Senior Division Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: Senior management and brand marketing leadership is in sync with marketplace changes and keeping their Trade Marketing Team one step ahead. Very progressive culture, treats… Cons: Public and media perceptions of the tobacco industry are very one sided. Once you work here, you see that we're… Advice to Senior Management: Keep keeping us one step ahead and give us good idea's to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.