Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Great for advancement

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Reynolds American

ProsGreat opportunity for advancement, and you own your geographic territory. The benefits are pretty good. There is a flexible scedule which leaves time for a good work life balance.

ConsThe constant change in direction from upper management. We are defiantly not compensated for the amount of work we do. We are the lowest paid of all the major tobacco companies, with the exception of commonwealth. The industry as a whole is in a steady decline so I really don't know if there is a long term future in the tobacco industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Don't drink the RJR Kool-Aid

Account Manager Trade Marketing (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Reynolds American

Pros: You can take vacation whenever you want. Good place to start if you are right out of school. The… Cons: VERY political. I could go on all day here. They treat everybody, employees, customer, consumers, like crap. They think by saying something it makes it… Advice to Senior Management: This company is beyond repair. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tobacco is a declining market and so is RJ Reynolds

Territory Manager III (Current Employee)
Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: The pay that RJ Reynolds offers is good and so… Cons: Reynolds has a very unfair promotion process. People are not promoted on their… Advice to Senior Management: My suggestion would be to interview for promotions instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.