Reynolds American

www.reynoldsamerican.com

I just started about a month ago and so far so good

Current Employee - Territory Manager I  in  Albany, NY
Current Employee - Territory Manager I in Albany, NY

Pros

Company Car, free gas for business and personal use, great benefits. You are your own boss. My co- workers are amazing.

Cons

Nothing yet, but I've heard rumors of micro-management

communication in my section is great, my co-workers are amazing, keep up the good work

Other reviews for Reynolds American

Scared to lose your job, always.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Pros

Interesting place to try to find a way to fit in with insane amounts of governmental regulations to stop you from doing your job. Always keeping you on your toes.

Cons

Too many layoffs. Over the last 5 years, the company has shrunk so much that people are overloaded. Additionally, IT is just inundated with work at all times, and there is never a chance to rest. You'll often work way too many hours and never get promoted for your efforts. Then, after all you've given up for the company, you'll be booted because they need to cut more jobs.

Stop laying people off so you can take other stupid risks like buying companies that produce products to help your consumers stop using your product.

Micromanaged superstars

Former Employee - Territory Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Territory Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

Nice benefits, good consumer goods packaging training.
    Company has a premium product that sells. Territory Managers are backbone of company.

Cons

Deceitful managers that overwork employees. Territory Managers are responsible for visiting 600 accounts per quarter leaving very little time for personal life after spending an hour per night after sales calls to check email and company related chores.

Ease up on the expectations of TMs. Make goals realistic for employees. Trust Territory Managers to do the job they were hired for as trust works both ways and you have lost it all from your Territory Managers

There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!